Hyatt Regency is a prominent 5-Star luxury hotel in Mumbai,Maharashtra, India the Commercial Capital of India.Hyatt Regency is a Ideal accommodation for leisure and corporate travelers.
Hyatt Regency Mumbai, the city's premier gateway hotel, is strategically located adjacent to Mumbai's international airport and minutes from the domestic terminal. The preferred choice for business and leisure travellers, as well as the city's discerning diners, the hotel offers technologically superior facilities, a sophisticated ambience, personalized and efficient service, and authentic dining experiences.
• International airport 1 km 5 Mins / Car
• Domestic airport 5 kms 15 Mins / Car
• Nariman Point (downtown) 25 Kms 45 Mins /Car
• A total of 401 elegantly furnished guestrooms provide a personal sanctuary where guests can relax and attend to business. Each room is equipped with workstations, broadband Internet connectivity, large safes and individual climate control. The luxurious bathrooms feature a step-down bath and a rain shower, along with glass vanities and exceptional mood lighting.
• A total of 21 elegantly appointed Club Deluxe Rooms, 19 Suites and a Presidential Suite offer state-of-the-art facilities to ensure that guests can relax in total comfort.
• Exclusive to the Regency Club® are two floors with rooms and suites offering additional privileges and facilities to the executive traveller. A private lounge offers complimentary daily continental breakfast, evening cocktails with an extensive snack selection, and all-day tea and coffee service. One hour complimentary use of the boardroom per stay is also offered. Other benefits include a dedicated Concierge, airport transfers, international newspapers and magazines.
Services And Facilities
• Conference and Meetings Centre
• Assistant Manager on duty 24 hours
• 24-hour Business Centre and secretarial services
• 24-hour laundry and valet services
• 24-hour Room Service
• 24-hour Concierge services
• Sightseeing tours
• Chauffeured car hire
• Doctor on call
• Currency exchange
Restaurants And Lounge
• STAX, the Italian restaurant, presents a unique dining experience, serving fresh home-made pastas, delectable seafood specialities, popular country cuisine and an enticing vegetarian selection. The original and robust flavours of each dish are paired with a perfect wine selected from a discerning collection of Italian wines
• The Bar features a wide variety of whiskies and single malts, making it the perfect setting for a relaxed evening in a warm and inviting ambience
• Glasshouse, the hotel's all-day dining restaurant, features international specialities and authentic Indian kebabs and curries prepared in an interactive show kitchen. Open 24 hours, the restaurant has both an à la carte selection, as well as a sumptuous buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• The Lounge is a convenient and comfortable meeting venue known for its speciality beverages, afternoon tea selection and all-day desserts
• The Bakery is the perfect destination for oven-fresh delights. Specialities include morning bakery items, and an exotic range of cakes, tarts, truffles, pralines and other savouries
• Mumbai's first urban spa, Club Prana Spa and Fitness Centre is a 930 sq m/10,000 sq ft idyllic wellness facility. Assuring guests a soothing environment, Club Prana offers the gentle healing touch of the East combined with the latest spa technology from the West. All the services and facilities at Club Prana have been carefully selected, keeping in mind today's fast-paced and stressful lifestyle. The four distinct zones offer a selection of exotic body and beauty treatments, state-of-the-art equipment, rest, rejuvenation, fitness and racquet sport facilities.
• Open seven days a week from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Conferences And Meeting Facilities
• Pre-empting the business needs of each guest, Hyatt Regency Mumbai's conference facilities offer well-appointed meeting rooms and a boardroom for a variety of seminars, business and social functions
• The Meetings Express service is a unique feature offered to banquet and conference guests, and serves as a single point of contact throughout the event process.
• Retractable ceiling-mounted true XGA
• Motorised ceiling-mounted projector screen.
• Bose stereo surround system with additional ceiling- and wall-mounted speakers.
• High-speed Internet access
• The Ballroom has a professional audiovisual control room fitted with state-of-the-art equipment to operate all audiovisual needs for an event.